The Horological Society of New York (HSNY) teams with Phillips in Association with Bacs & Russo to auction watches, clocks and books to raise funds for the Association’s horological education programs.
Scheduled from July 6 to July 11, the “Timepieces for HSNY: 2023 Charity Auction”, will be live online. Interested buyers can see the timepieces in person by appointment by contacting Phillips at email@example.com.
The HSNY and Phillips are conducting the auction with No Reserve policy meant to encourage auction-goers to bid generously.
Lot items from Timepieces for HSNY: 2023 Charity Auction include:
- LOT 1 — F.P.Journe Signed Books. A collection of six new books on independent watchmaking, all signed by François-Paul Journe.
- LOT 2 — H. Moser & Cie. “Streamliner” Wall Clock. A new aluminum quartz “Streamliner” wall clock.
- LOT 3 — Oris: Big Crown Calibre 473. A new stainless steel wristwatch with blue lacquer dial, date, five-day power reserve, warranty and presentation box.
- LOT 4 — NOMOS Glashütte: Tangomat GMT Plus Glass Back. A new stainless steel world time wristwatch with GMT indicator, date, warranty card, setting pin and presentation box.
- LOT 5 — Jaeger-LeCoultre: Reverso Classic Medium Thin. A new stainless steel reversible wristwatch with warranty and presentation box, and free personalization on the reverse side of the case through Jaeger-LeCoultre’s Reverso Engraving Services.
- LOT 6 — Laurent Ferrier: Bridge One. A new stainless steel rectangular-shaped wristwatch with certificate and presentation box.
“We are honored and delighted to once again support HSNY’s efforts that continue to advance watchmaking science and culture in the United States,” says Paul Boutros, Phillips’ Deputy Chairman and Head of Watches, Americas. “One hundred percent of the proceeds from the sale of each watch, including Phillips’ buyers’ premium, will benefit HSNY’s educational programs, scholarships, and watchmaking school awards.”