iW Magazine

Rado

In 1917 in the town of Lengnau, Switzerland, brothers Fitz, Ernst and Werner Schlup opened the Schlup & Co. clockwork factory.  40 years later, it became Rado Uhren AG and the first watch collection was launched under this name.  Inventors and masters of creativity adapt technologies from other fields for watchmaking purposes.  “If we can imagine it, we can make it, and if we can make it, we will.”