Following the success of TW Steel’s CEO Tech David Coulthard Special Edition – launched last year at the Monaco Grand Prix, the Dutch brand ‘Big in Oversized Watches’ is proud to introduce a limited edition timepiece in honour of the Scot’s Formula One career achievements.
A TW Steel brand ambassador since 2010, Coulthard’s Grand Prix statistics are recognized in the numbering of the CEO Diver David Coulthard Swiss Automatic Limited Edition.
Racing for the likes of WilliamsF1, McLaren and Red Bull Racing from 1994 to 2008, the 40-year-old’s on-track record in Formula One boasts 13 wins, 62 podiums, 12 pole positions and a total of 241 race starts and 164 finishes.
Add those numbers all together and you reach 492 – the exact number of timepieces created and labeled as the CEO Diver David Coulthard Swiss Automatic Limited Editions (CE5005), this unique model available as a 48mm execution only. The watch, featuring a Swiss Made ETA Automatic movement, is the first to be unveiled in TW Steel’s dynamic new CEO Diver collection.
CE5005, numbered from 1 to 492, offers a distinctly bold and luxurious look led by its sandblasted steel case. Its black dial features raised steel indexes complete with red highlights. It sports red accented steel hands with the second hand incorporating a red arrow at the tip of its design.
Powered by the Swiss Made ETA Automatic movement, the Cal. 2836 with incabloc and 25 jewels, it’s capable of holding reserve energy for 42 hours. Additional features include the date indicator, with a quick adjuster, while the sapphire glass on the back and front side is scratchproof for added protection.
“It’s great to see my accomplishments as a Grand Prix driver recognized with the creation of this limited edition watch,” stated Coulthard, who now races in the DTM Series alongside his BBC F1 duties. “I get nothing but compliments on the CEO Tech Special Edition that we launched last year and I know with the CEO Diver being a limited edition, I’ll have plenty of people chasing me to get one! It’s an honour to have my name associated with the first model in the new CEO Diver range.”
“David Coulthard represents excellence, a fact reflected in his Formula One record,” commented TW Steel’s Chief Design Officer, Ton Cobelens. “I wanted to create a limited edition timepiece mirroring that and one that David would again be happy to be associated with. While the styling of the watch is relatively simple, the focus is in the detail. While the model again offers something truly high-end and luxurious, both in look and feel, the price is unrivalled for the quality offered.”
Water resistant to 20ATM, the watch is capped by a sleek comfortable black silicon strap featuring a sandblasted steel clasp with shiny steel screws.
A family-owned company, headed by 29-year-old Chief Executive Officer and co-owner, Jordy Cobelens, TW Steel enjoys a reputation as an innovative and bold global lifestyle brand.
CEO Diver David Coulthard Swiss Automatic Limited Edition – Fact Sheet
- A TW Steel brand ambassador since 2010, David Coulthard enjoyed a prominent Formula One career racing for the likes of Williams, McLaren and Red Bull Racing from 1994 to 2008. The Scot’s career record in the category boasts 13 wins, 62 podiums, 12 pole positions and a total of 241 race starts with 164 finishes.
- Add those numbers all together and you get 492 – the exact number of timepieces created and labeled as the CEO Diver David Coulthard Swiss Automatic Limited Edition (CE5005) – available as a 48mm execution only.
- This model represents an exciting introduction to TW Steel’s dynamic CEO Diver collection.
- CE5005 (48mm) – Sandblasted steel case, Swiss Made ETA Automatic movement, black dial, black strap
CEO Diver David Coulthard Swiss Automatic Limited Edition Highlights:
- Numbered 1 to 492
- Swiss Made ETA Automatic Movement – Cal. 2836 with incabloc
- 25 jewels
- 28.800 A/h
- Reserve energy for 42 hours
- Date indicator incorporates a quick date adjuster
- Rapid movement
- Scratchproof sapphire crystal on front and back side
- Sandblasted steel case
- Unique rotating diver bezel with raised numbers
- Black dial, raised indexes featuring red highlights
- Red accented steel hands
- 20ATM water resistant
- Black silicon strap featuring a sandblasted steel clasp with shiny steel screw
TW Steel Manufacturing Features:
- All TW Steel watches are produced to Swiss quality standard
- TW Steel watches are made from the highest quality stainless steel
- Watches featuring PVD plating only use the best standard available www.twsteel.com
For Press Inquiries and Images please contact: